Welcome to the New Hanover County Law Enforcement Officers Association Web Site.
Our Association, of Active/Retired Law Enforcement Officers, Special and Associate Members are dedicated to making our area a better and safer place to live and work.
Some of our projects and supported activities are:
- Law Enforcement Officer of the Year Award
- Law Enforcement Officers' Memorial
- Basic Law Enforcement Training Facility
- Wilmington Walk of Fame
- Christmas Programs for Kids
- Venture Scout Program
- Cub Scouts
- Boy Scouts
- Youth Outdoor Sports Program
- Pender County 4-H Archery Club
- Firearms Safety Training
- Law Enforcement Training
- NHSO G.R.E.A.T. Summer Camp
- Boy Scout Archery Program
- NRA Range Safety Officer Training School
- Basic Law Enforcement Student Scholarships
- NC Wildlife Outdoor Sports Tournament
- Ducks Unlimited
- The Wild Turkey Federation/Pender County Long Beards
- NRA "Refuse To Be A Victim" Seminars
- NC Wildlife Hunter Safety Training
- Assemlbly site for Duke Progress Energy during Natural Disasters
- Assembly site for US Forest Service Fire Fighters
- Members direct traffic at the New Hanover County Fair, Circus, Spot Festival, and Air Show
Chairman Rick Perkins is the head of the NHCLEOA Fund Raising Committee. He is the organizations Official Authorized Fund Raiser. He may be contacted at P.O. Box 12855 Wilmington NC 28405 or called at 910 763 2028
IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED AND WOULD LIKE TO HELP US SUPPORT THESE WORTHY CAUSES, THROUGH A DONATION,
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: NHCLEOA.
OUR ADDRESS IS:
NHCLEOA, P.O. Box 7501, Wilmington NC 28406.
All contributions will be acknowledged with a receipt and are tax deductible